Monday, March 28, 2011

Making a List, Checking it twice.

Today I was making a mental list of what I would like to purchase in the near future, it started with two or three things then it was up to 10 and next thing I know my list is wandering into a headache. There comes a time when one must weigh the options (I am not very good at this) you must decide what is more important than the other. With that being said I wanted to share my list.

Lets start with what is necessary....... and bare with me I can find almost everything necessary. But I am trying my best to filter through.

Needs

 -industrial cart (for the bar) I've been shopping on line and in some stores and I just cannot cannot even think to spend more then $200 max.

 -ArmChair 
something vintage and wing back like so ------------>







<------SHOE RACK (this item should be #1 on my list)  sooo embarrasing how our shoes are being stored.







                                                        



-wire basket
(couldn't help myself I ended up buying this one on my beloved 
etsy while I was writing this.) We needed some serious bathroom storage




















                                                      
  - Pots and Pans
Im already bidding on ebay for some Le Creuset cast iron pots and pans, I CANNOT handle our stainless steel mess of cookware.

BTW How awesome is this kitchen.









- COFFEE TABLE
( I would like a steamer trunk like the one below.)
But when I think about it I dont find it completely fitting in with our decor. I also think a table like this crate and barrel one would be perfect.










No comments:

Post a Comment