Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dog Days

My life has been wrapped up in a little 5lb bundle of puppy joy. It's been a little more consuming then I anticipated. I have stuff sitting in bags that needs to be returned, dishes in the sink, an unmade bed and floors that need to be swept. But all my spare moments are dedicated to her every wants her every needs, potty breaks and playtime. So with all these needs, today were going dog bed shopping! Its time to get Treusey a little spot she can call her own. I have some ideas of what I'm looking for.

STRIPES!
HOW CUTE ARE THESE!       
                           
                        







Love the bright colors.














With purchasing the dog bed I had to think of where is this dog going to fit in our apt, what will be her dedicated spot in our home.





I came across this idea on Apartment therapy.


Totally Do-able, it could be just what Im looking to fill our non-working "fireplace" with.

No comments:

Post a Comment