Thursday, March 10, 2011

or bust.....

Unfortunately the rummage sale this weekend didnt work in our favor. There was an accident on the bay bridge and to make a long story short we sat in traffic for 2 hours, so needless to say by the time we got there everything and I mean everything was gone. We did however manage to stop by a furniture warehouse and order a pub style table!

It looks very similar to this one, but its all black.



After missing UPS two days in a row, our bed is finally here! Pictures to come, but I must say we our not looking forward to putting it together.

So like I've said before we hate our couch! It was a impulsive salvation army purchase for $150 and now that we've had some time with we realize it just doesnt fit. My boyfriend is 6'5 and is NEVER comfortable on it, he cant even stretch all the way out, meaning no sofa snuggles! I would love to get a small sectional, that way the man can at least stretch out on one side. I came across this little ditty on crate and barrels website and I WANT IT. Well lets not get a head of ourselves this beautiful couch comes with a hefty price tag $1900 to be exact. Its not necessarily in our budget right now. But Im hoping that if we can just strap down on some of the extra indulges, we can have our fantasy fancy couch in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment