Wednesday, April 20, 2011

the spice of life.

Last week was a rough one, so needless to say I haven't felt much like nesting or writing. But we had a much needed vacation with friends and family, and now I am back feeling slightly refreshed and ready to tackle my next problem. Which would be our..........SPICE DRAWER!


oh the horror....

With the kitchen the size that it is, space is limited, so I've been using a drawer to house all our spices, but every time I go to use one its a nightmare! With a little research I found some great ideas to fix my little problem.

I like this idea but not all of my spices are the same brand or in the same size bottle and the drawer I'm using is too deep for this to work.

                           This one seems more practical for what I am working with.





I heart heart heart this idea but were talking some serious dedication and $$$.
So with these ideas in mind, I think I'm ready! Stay tuned for photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment