Friday, April 8, 2011

Le Creuset on the mind.

I woke up this morning thinking of brightly colored enameled cast iron, its safe to say my latest obsession has been Le Creuset. I MUST BUY! I've been devoting all my spare time on researching for this next big purchase. To buy a brand new 5pc set is about $450, so I'm going the cheaper route and taking it to ebay. First I want to start with some frying pans, then perhaps a sauce pan, hopefully moving right on to the French dutch oven, then maybe adding some baking pans. Oh the possibilities and pieces are endless, love love love it! Now what color/s do I want??

Not a huge orange girl, but I wouldn't mind this.



Could this be my kitchen please.


1 comment:

  1. I love le cruset, these are some of my favourite pictures!
    I would love my kitchen to look like the top one, I have a few pieces which I have got separately on ebay. Too expensive to buy new
    xxx

    ReplyDelete