Monday, February 28, 2011

finally a place to put ideas.

So back to life, back to reality. Im ready to get this place stylin'. I have so many ideas, now if I could just get the motivation and funds to get the ball moving.

                                    Living Room Agenda
 First I have an idea for a bar in our house, currently we've been using our mantle as our liquor cabinet. I saw this bar idea on apartment therapy and I love it's simplicity even though I would prefer something a little more conspicuous and organized.
On the right is the space were working with for a bar area it measures 44 inches across. I've been scouring craigslist for the perfect bar/liquor cabinet but nothing yet. Im starting to think a vintage desk or a cart might be a better idea. 
I love this bar cabinet idea and the bar open sign is amazing.


 Also I came across ideas for renters who want to paint or wallpaper, obviously we cant so they suggested tacking paper as if it were wallpaper or using fabric starch to attach fabric to the wall.

How amazing is this wall.
This is the paper source idea the actual print is WAY too much for me but all in all the idea is fantastic.
I LOVE this idea. I bopped by Paper Source while I was waiting for my bus and I saw a few potentials. My only concern is that the wall I want to do is pretty big so fabric might be a better option and most importantly less expensive. So to the fabric store I go Im starting to think that the wall I want to do is a tad bit to big but I think I should give it a go.


No comments:

Post a Comment